Today, I’ve come back with Microsoft Office Professional 2016 review. You can download Microsoftware Office 2016 Professional Plus for free. I’ve updated the link below where you can get easily MS office 2017. This setup is in 32 bit and 64 bit. Let’s start with the MS Office 2016 introduction.
Complete Review: Office 2016 Professional Plus
The latest upgrade of Microsoft Office has not undergone many changes. On the contrary, this program has retained much of the features that it previously had. The focus remains on refining the experience through the respective programs. Additionally, users can now share documents, allowing the users of various computers to be in contact with each other with the use of a laptop, desktop, cellphone or tablet. The latest upgrade aims at allowing everyone to join in the experience of using Microsoft Office 2016.
The most dominant feature of this new program is the ability to share documents. This becomes useful to users at all stages of life. Furthermore, there are new features in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook including the Sway and Delve tool.
One of the newly added features of Microsoft Office 2016 is the “Smart Lookup” feature that is found on all applications. With this feature, you can click on any term in the document, and thereafter do a “Bing” search on the term that you have selected. This feature is meant to outdo the normal web search. This feature makes use of the content within the rest of the document to perform a search on the term that has been selected. For example, a search for the word “dating” within a document that contains information pertaining to Carbon-14, should provide results related to carbon dating and not eHarmony.
In Microsoft Outlook, the “add attachment” option now includes a menu that shows the most recently used Office documents. The reason for this is so that they can be attached more easily to emails. When these recently used documents are on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint, the documents will be shared in the form of links. The ability to edit these documents can be specified within Outlook itself.
This feature has made it possible for you to now send links in your emails instead of sending documents. As a result it is less time consuming and more efficient, especially within the working environment.
Features: Microsoft Office Professional 2016
- It includes Microsoft Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016 and Access 2016.
- You are able to capture your ideas with the use of your keyboard, mouse or touchscreen.
- If you have any query, it can simply be typed into the “Tell me” box, and you will be guided into your question.
- You are provided with new themes that allow you to choose the theme that suits your desire. Dark colours serve for high contrast and are easier on the eyes, in comparison to the colourful theme that gives a more modern look.
- Allows you to gain insight about certain words in your article as you are provided with a feature that allows you to perform a “Bing” search on any word that is selected in your document.
- PDF documents can now be edited successfully through Microsoft Word 2016.
- Excel allows you to save time when formatting your information. New tools can recognize your patterns and auto-complete your data.
- PowerPoint presentations can now be shared across the internet by sending a link to it, or by using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it. This means that people from all over the world can view your presentations.
- With the use of Publisher, you are able to print online photographs much easier and faster than before.
Why should you download Microsoft Office Professional 2016?
This upgrade on Microsoft Office does not differ much in comparison to the previous versions. However, the newly added features can contribute towards making your life easier at work and at home. Emails can be sent and received more easily, with the option of sending “links” instead or documents to your recipients. Word documents allow you to perform a “Bing” search on any word that the document entails. Excel has new features that allow you to auto-complete your data, saving you from much time spent on the document. Microsoft Office Professional 2016 has many advantages and it would be a wise choice to upgrade.
Technical Details: Office 2016 Professional Plus
- Product Name: Office 2016 Professional Plus
- File Name: will be updated
- Setup Size: 2.5 GB
- Version: Trial for free
- Uploaded on: 1-2-2017
- Updated on: 1-2-2017